Lutheran Services in America Emerging Leader Grants
LSA Emerging Leader Grants
$5,000 OR $10,000 EMERGING LEADER GRANTS FOR LUTHERAN SERVICES IN AMERICA MEMBERS
We Raise Foundation is offering Emerging Leader Grants at $5,000 over one year or $10,000 over two years to volunteers and staff of Lutheran Services in America member organizations during our special Lutheran Services in America Emerging Leader Grant Cycle.
The deadline to apply for our special Lutheran Services in America Emerging Leader Grant cycle is February 28, 2018.
- Leading a new (less than 3 yrs old) program focused at the intersection of poverty, violence, and inequality
- Between the ages of 20 and 35 years old
- Affiliated with a Lutheran Services in America (LSA) member organization
WHAT DOES AN EMERGING LEADER GRANTEE RECEIVE?
• Up to $10,000 in funding for your program
• $1,000 to participate in capacity building activities to invest in the effectiveness of the ministry
• Free attendance to all We Raise Foundation webinars
• Invitation to attend the annual Emerging Leader Convening, hosted and paid for by We Raise Foundation
• Promotion and networking within the We Raise Foundation community
• PLUS, If selected from this cycle, you will be acknowledged at the 2018 Lutheran Services in America Conference in Pittsburgh, PA
EMERGING LEADER GRANT INFO & FAQS:
• What does the application include? Application includes a narrative description of your project and leadership skills, a budget, and outcomes measurement plan. Log in to see a list of questions to craft your proposal.
• Learn more about the We Raise granting process: Eligibility Information
The deadline to apply for our special Lutheran Services in America Emerging Leader Grant cycle is February 28, 2018. Grants from this cycle will be awarded in April 2018.
Not a Lutheran Services in America member or did you miss the deadline?
Apply through our traditional Emerging Leader Grant application.